Is a wax melt a thing?
Wax melts are pieces made of scentful wax that melts when heated, and release an intense smell throughout your home. The wax that smells is heated in a burner before it is melted into a liquid wax. The wax that has melted is capable of releasing the powerful scent that is contained in the wax to the surrounding area and beyond.
There are numerous shapes and sizes of melts made from wax: clamshells, wax tarts snap bars, and much more. Certain wax melts UK are manufactured inside clamshells that let you break a uniformly sized and scent-filled wax cube each time. It’s enough to fill up a candle burner and fragrance the entire space. We also make wax discs that are smaller than clamshells and provide an opportunity to test the various scents of wax without spending a fortune.
They were initially invented to help use the excess wax left behind from candlemakers. Contrary to candles that were first invented around five thousand years ago the idea of wax melts is relatively new. They have gained popularity in recent years, and the growth is not showing any indication of slowing down.
Why do wax melts have such a huge following?
1. Wax melts are a cost-effective option to perfume your home for extended durations of time. They are a great source of fragrance, which means they can last for a long time and the scent lingers.
2. They are affordable. They have less wax than candles, and scent cubes can be re-scented to a different scent regularly.
3. They are versatile. Being able to buy different fragrances of melts for the same amount as candles allows you to change the fragrance of your wax cube effortlessly and often. You can even choose the same scent every day!
4. The melting of wax puts you in the control. You decide how much wax you’d like to put in the fire, and determine the intensity of scent in the space.
5. The wax melts are easy to make use of. All you have to do is put the tealight in your burner, put a fragranced wax cube in the top, and then ignite the tealight, and allow the melt to melt.
6. The burners that melt wax are simple to clean. Simply warm the bottom of a solid object in the burner bowl by putting an incandescent lamp under the bowl of wax. Allow it to sit for a few minutes and the wax will slide from the burner. Replace with a fresh, scented wax cube and have a blast!
7. Wax burners are available in a range of ceramic burners that require the use of a tealight in order in order to melt wax, or an electric burner that requires no naked flame, but instead utilizes the heat of an included light bulb to heat the wax.
8. Wax melts can be calming. Electric burners are available with a wide range of gorgeous colors and, just like ceramic stoves with the tealight flame, they are very soothing to look at. Tests conducted by clinical researchers have demonstrated that a calm environment can help reduce anxiety and depression.
9. Wax melts are scented that is suitable for all occasions and everyone. Based on your mood, you could pick a scent that resembles the perfume you love or the fabric softener you love or one with a citrus-based scent. You can also make your own scents by removing one smaller amount of 2 or 3 cubes, and mixing them together in one wax melt burner. The most popular scents are Earl Grey, Baby Powder, Rose Wonderland and the classic Lime, Basil and Mandarin.
10. Burners and wax melts are a great, affordable present. They look great they provide many hours of enjoyment and you’ll never be able to get enough of them! We have a wide selection of scent-enhancing wax products, along with electric and ceramic burners. We also have beautiful gift sets that are available in a variety of prices, including all the necessary components to begin your amazing wax melt experience.
Is a wax melt a thing?